Yoga and Personalized Breathing Techniques
Normita is passionate about One on One Yoga Therapy. She can create a Yoga Therapy program to assist you achieve optimum health results. She will customize a Yoga Therapy plan designed to meet your specific needs. Please contact her as soon as possible for an assessment.
In 2007, Normita started teaching at a private physical therapy clinic (clientele included international rugby players, equestrian athletes and golfers), Fitness Clubs and Courthouses in Scotland and England. After these amazing experiences, Normita worked in collaboration with medical professionals. Due to the success of this work, Normita's good reputation brought wheelchair-bound clients to seek her out to provide therapy in their homes. She was inspired by clients with Multiple Sclerosis to explore the practice of Yoga Therapy.
In July 2006, Normita quit her job as a Creative Director for a construction and real estate development company in Scotland and began the evolution that would result in her becoming a Yoga Therapist. During this process, she received the following certificates:
- 200-Hr Teacher Training with Larry Schultz at It’s Yoga in San Francisco, USA.
- 200-Hr Teacher Training with Ana Forrest at Pure Yoga Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- 200-Hr Teacher Training with Ana Forrest at Yoga Tree, San Francisco, USA.
- 200-Hr Teacher Training (Ashtanga Yoga) with Brian (Scottish), Kathrin (Swiss) and Navajyoti (Dutch) at Shanti Griha Centre, Scoraig, Scotland.
- Intensive yoga training programs with Vanda Scaravelli (Italy), Danielle Arin (France) and Judith Lasater (USA).