Personalized Breathing Techniques and Yoga
Normita attributes her success in creating personalized yoga and breathing program to her global life experiences.With over a decade working with international private clients. She has the ability to listen and customize a SELF HELP PROGRAM to achieve optimum health results.
Private yoga student on Child pose in
Pacific Heights, San Francisco California, USA.
In 2007, Normita started teaching at a private physical therapy clinic (clientele included international rugby players, equestrian athletes and golfers), Fitness Clubs and Courthouses in Scotland and England. After these amazing experiences, Normita worked in collaboration with medical professionals. Due to the success of this work, Normita's good reputation brought wheelchair-bound clients to seek her out to provide therapy in their homes. She was inspired by clients with Multiple Sclerosis to explore the practice of Yoga Therapy.
Private Yoga student in Namaste pose at home in
Pacific Heights San Francisco, California, USA
In July 2006, Normita quit her job as a Creative Director for a construction and real estate development company in Scotland and began the evolution that would result in her becoming a Yoga Therapist. During this process, she received the following certificates:
- 200-Hr Teacher Training with Larry Schultz at It’s Yoga in San Francisco, USA.
- 200-Hr Teacher Training with Ana Forrest at Pure Yoga Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
- 200-Hr Teacher Training with Ana Forrest at Yoga Tree, San Francisco, USA.
- 200-Hr Teacher Training (Ashtanga Yoga) with Brian (Scottish), Kathrin (Swiss) and Navajyoti (Dutch) at Shanti Griha Centre, Scoraig, Scotland.
- Intensive yoga training programs with Vanda Scaravelli (Italy), Danielle Arin (France) and Judith Lasater (USA).